|“||Insert text here, without quotes.||”|
|— In-game Description|
- info 1
- facts 1
Tips to earn SilverCoins:Edit
- Sign a sponsor to earn SilverCoins. Go to your Finances & Administration building and choose a sponsor. You will be able to collect regular payments.
- Winning league matches and recruiting friends to play Kamicat Football 2013 will both increase your Club Popularity. A higher Club Popularity will turn result in more spectators and income.
- Play league matches to earn SilverCoins from ticket sales. Audience attendance depends on your Club Popularity, on your stadium's capacity, and on the league you play in.
- You can give free SilverCoins to other players as a gift. Click on a friend in the friend bar below and select "Gift". Give a gift to nice people and they may gift back.
- Don't just try to increase your stadium's capacity. The higher the stadium's category, the more money you can ask for tickets. The category of stadium parts is indicated by star icons.
- When playing in a low division, you might experience rather mediocre attendance at matches. Climb up the league pyramid to stir audience interest!
- For every league match you win, you will receive a match reward. From time to time, some extra SilverCoins can come as gift.
- Link 1